NACC Virtual Conference
Tuesday June 15th & Wednesday June 16th
The NACC has decided to go virtual for the Annual Conference! We have a great program scheduled for everyone and we hope you take advantage of this great event through a NEW platform, Whova. This event will provide a safe platform for our members to network, share ideas and learn from our fellow colleagues from colleges and universities across the country.
Keynote Speaker: Vinny “Coco Vinny” Zaldivar
Coco Vinny is an Eco-Inventor and Zero Waste Educator and Speaker recently featured on #TheProfit on CNBC and ABC hit TV Show Shark Tank. Coco Vinny has founded and funded a variety of business ventures over the past 20 years. Coco Vinny will spend the rest of his career as The Chief Coconut-In-Charge at CocoTaps.com.
- Sessions on Alcohol Trends, Cashless operations, Online Ordering
- Roundtable discussions- NPO Recruitment / Retention, COVID Operations
- Stadium tour presentations of Clemson, North Texas, and Maryland
- Virtual trade show featuring our industry partners
- Ron Athey Award Presentation
NACC Members: Free with NACC membership
Non-NACC Members: $50 per person
For more information on the benefits of the NACC or to sign up or renew your membership, go to https://nacc-online.com/index.php/join
After you sign up, additional information will be sent regarding Whova.